Orchestrate any process in your factory with easy to use workflow tools designed for manufacturing
Learn how TilliT’s digital workflow works
Step 1: Order ready
Step 2: Order starts
Step 3: Order completed
Step 4: Order report
Manufacturing -specific workflow
Built for manufacturing processes, TilliT’s workflow engine can be easily set up to represent common scenarios around the plant.
- The system is “aware” of the production order lifecycle – the workflow can dispatch activities to operators to perform process transitions like start, pause, status complete
- TilliT orchestrates people, processes and equipment by using a connected workflow that responds to events and status changes
- The end result – you can trigger operator activities based on what’s happening on the shop floor.
Time to get all the activities done to ready the factory for production. A pre-start check sheet is a common way to validate that operation is ready to start.
- NDefine the mandatory or optional tasks an operator needs to perform to ready the operation. Even adding tasks such as pass-fail inspections validates that someone took the time and is accountable for that activity
- NEnsure that all the order information such as quantities and critical attributes is correct.
The workflow now knows your order is running. Schedule any recurring activity, such as a sampling product quality tests or x-ray sensor test.
- NRun recurring activities based on a time interval or use the production counts to execute activities after a certain number of products have been produced
- NListen to events from your machines (such as breakdowns or cycle finished) to trigger an activity for an operator to perform a task
- NAccumulate all order data so you can correlate issues or trends around products or characteristics of your production.
Production finished. Time for some clean-up activities or positive release. A quick check on the history of the order allows you to validate that there are no non-conformances.
- NTrack the history of every event in the order in a timeline view. Visualize both events from equipment and operators in one audit-thread
- NCapture important KPIs against the order such as OEE (including quality) and process adherence against the order
- NRefresh your order list and get ready for the next order. TilliT is always ready to inform the operations team what to do next.
Full end-to-end tracking of everything related to an order, from quality checks to asset performance and events, delivers the ultimate control to a manufacturing operation.
- NPer order, per shift or per day - visualize OEE, quality, performance, schedule adherence, order fulfillment and many other measures
- NVisualize all data entered and look for trends and out-of-control variables
- NAnalyze downtime reason codes or issues in a pie chart to guide your continuous improvement focus.