Rubber or Plastic.
Flexible or Rigid.
TilliT has you covered
Producing accurate and repeatable parts is fundamental to success in the plastics industry. Whether you are molding or extruding, TilliT digitizes your operation, enabling all aspects of your processes to perform more consistently. With TilliT, you can digitally view every action of both operators and equipment to gain an unmatched level of quality and efficiency insights in real-time.
Plastics and rubber manufacturers face pressure to deliver on time, despite highly complex changeovers and heavy machinery. Handle complex scenarios with ease, remain cost-competitive, and use your assets more effectively and efficiently, using the TilliT Production Scheduler.
- NEnhanced visibility of consumables inventory, including web-based views of every asset.
- NTilliT’s Schedule Optimizer uses AI algorithms to make light work of automating schedule adjustments, regardless of complexity.
- NSchedule and allocate operators and equipment using clamp force, availability, and training/skillsets to improve labor capacity management and work allocation.
- NScan barcodes, QR codes, or RFID readers to link the availability of nurdles, pellets, granules, flakes, or powders as constraints to your schedule.
Order Readiness & Execution
Having the correct molds, pellets, and shot size settings are just some of the key setup requirements for plastics and rubber manufacturers. TilliT’s powerful technology connects operators on the shop floor through real-time visibility, ensuring orders are produced within specification, on time, and every time.
- NDeliver scheduled work orders directly to operators on any device and track the progress of each task in real-time for a whole of operation view.
- NWhen production has started, alert operators to variances in key tolerances such as barrel and die zone temperatures, and pressure and clamp force.
- NSeamlessly provide production checklists based on analysis of live data – ensuring machine and raw materials readiness.
- NEmbed complex operational knowledge into a guided workflow tool that anyone can follow.
Whether it’s compression molding, transfer molding, injection molding, extrusion, rotational molding, blow molding or thermoforming, capital equipment costs in the plastics and rubber industries are expensive. TilliT maximizes your machine efficiency to ensure your operation is cost competitive.
- NAccurately model OEE and Asset Performance with detailed real-time and historic view of key production KPI's such as Availability, Performance and Quality.
- NGain a detailed understanding of the root causes behind production delays and stoppages, and track OEE improvement over time to make meaningful improvements.
- NConnect seamlessly to onboard existing PLC/Control Systems or use TilliT's IoT Edge devices hardware and start collecting data after only a few hours of installation.
Plastics and rubber manufacturing require complicated pressure and temperature tolerances to be evaluated. Model any parameter you want – order, material, customer, or anything else – can be stored in TillIT, triggering specific activities based on any attribute, and ensuring you are operating in the optimal processing window.
- NGain live visibility and out-of-range alerts, allowing adjustments to be implemented in real-time, eliminating thermal degradation and flash, and minimizing wastage.
- NTilliT guides your operators to ensure all checks – standard or unique – are carried out at the prescribed timing intervals for a specific product.
- NRun dimensional and color tolerance reports in a few clicks, and visualize the who, what, and where of every action, and the recorded result, making post-production audits and analysis a breeze.
Sounding all too familiar? TilliT can help.
Produce higher quality products by harnessing TilliT technology to unlock real-time visibility and stress-free schedule adjustments on the shop floor.
Whether it’s faster changeover times, increased throughput, or reduced wastage, TilliT optimizes day-to-day inefficiencies and provides you with the insights you need to make incremental improvements to positively impact your bottom line.
Ready to see more?
TilliT in action! Check out these success stories
Hear from our clients about their journey towards a smart manufacturing future and the benefits they realized straight away thanks to TilliT.
David Mashado, Production Manager, Vinpac
Michael Clayton, CEO, Derby Rubber
John Woodcock – General Manager of Oliveri