With TilliT, quality management is at the core of the platform, combining production and maintenance management in one simple-to-use tool.
All-In-One Quality Management Platform for Manufacturers
TilliT provides all the tools needed for quality management in one no-code platform. Collaborate across teams, gain visibility of what’s happening now, and look back at historical quality data.
- NOperators, supervisors and managers can use one tool for all requirements – from top floor to shop floor.
- NQuality managers gain complete visibility of the operation – what’s in progress, are we in spec on each work order, and what are our key quality issues today, this week or this year.
- NQuality, production and maintenance can collaborate in real–time, building an understanding of each area’s responsibility, contributing to better overall quality.
Delivering Quality Data, With Context
You’ll always know what’s happening on your factory floor with TilliT!
- NDefine configurable and repeatable activities for quality checks, tests and analyses.
- NSet events and customized workflows to trigger different quality checks, based on events or measurements, and define detailed workflows that guide operators to action.
- NEasily handle product variants with material, customer or order-specific quality analyses.
No one wants to find out they are unprepared for a quality audit. With TilliT, quality reports are integrated with production and maintenance processes, so you can always see the full picture.
- NWith the activity summary, you can quickly spot gaps between the executed activities and required ones.
- NAudits are made easy by comparing what should have happened, what did happen and any critical point deviation.
- NDrill into the data for true global root cause analysis.
Easy-to-use Dashboards, Reports and Integration
All the data captured in TilliT is easily accessible with quality-specific dashboards. Use the dashboard builder to highlight real-time quality issues in the factory, or to provide management with the snapshot they need.
- NStandard quality and activity–based reports are included, highlighting where issues are occurring (or have occurred). Evaluate critical measurements AND processes adherence.
- NConnect to quality measurement sensors, scales, LIMS or other source systems.
- NUse OData connectivity to link TilliT data with any external BI or analysis tool.
Powerful Statistical Capability
Increase efficiency in your factory’s processes and perform better quality control with TilliT’s statistical capability. With more data, improved visibility and connected teams, you can mitigate issues and increase process adherence.
- NUpper or lower control limits can be the result of customized calculation logic.
- NRule–based retest and event triggers immediately notify the right people of potential issues.
- NConfigurable workflow handles escalation and corrective activities.
Comprehensive Quality Management in One Application
One connected platform, accessible data, simple integration and powerful quality management data – it’s all at your fingertips with TilliT.
No paper, easy collaboration between teams and real-time visibility in one digital platform that your teams can trust.
If you’re ready to transform your quality management processes, reach out to us for a quick demonstration of TilliT.
TilliT in action! Check out these success stories
TilliT is the chosen quality management platform for leading rubber, wine and food manufacturers. Find out about the benefits they are seeing, thanks to TilliT.
David Mashado, Production Manager, Vinpac
Michael Clayton, CEO, Derby Rubber
John Woodcock - General Manager of Oliveri