A Flexible Platform For All Manufacturers
With TilliT, any manufacturer can improve their operational performance with a configurable platform for the shop floor.
This is made possible by helping to connect and digitalize every aspect of your production process from beginning to end, enhancing overall operational efficiency and improving quality.
TilliT is an all-inclusive solution
Manually drag and drop work orders and tasks or use AI automation to rapidly generate schedules. Minimise setup and changeovers, while managing inventory shortfalls and reducing wasted time.
Track and manage the full lifecycle of your production process. Start and complete jobs, then monitor order progress including every event and activity necessary to convert raw materials into finished goods.
Create, adjust and maintain your own workflows for any production process. Build custom checks and tasks using graphical workflow modelling with manufacturing-specific features built-in.
Communicate quality activities with your team at exactly the right time and guide them through the process. Capture completed checks as they happen, alert operators to upcoming tasks and measure completion conformance.
Use our TilliT Edge to connect to Wireless Counter Sensors or your control systems, leveraging machine onboard data or pre-existing sensors. Setup is easy and doesn’t require engineering or development.
Get the most from your assets. TilliT monitors availability and performance for your work-centres, production lines or cells. Following simple setup, you get:
- NVisibility of downtime information, and the ability to assign reasons for longer stops
- NTrack over-time performance against a standard rate in real-time
- NUnderstand root causes of failures with the correlation of information gathered against material and orders.
TilliT Scheduling simplifies the complex task of creating, updating and publishing production schedules. It easily manages complex operational constraints, improves visibility and adapts to constant changes to ensure what you schedule is what happens on the shop floor.
- NModel operational complexity with ease including equipment, personnel, materials, inventory, routes, and shifts
- NAnalyse scenarios against multiple objectives, dynamically manage schedule adherence and compare multiple what-ifs
- NAutomate your scheduling and predict plant performance using Artificial Intelligence algorithms to improve scheduling velocity and accuracy.
TilliT is “Order Aware” at the core, with every aspect of an order understod and carried through the full lifecycle.
- NEither manually start and complete orders or connect your SCADA to TilliT to leverage from events raised against any trigger
- NTrack adherence to scheduled start and end times, and quantity of every order
- NReplace your paper-based job spec and attach order-specific tolerances, attributes, SOP's plus any other documentation required for execution, including guided training.
TilliT provides a manufacturing-specific, no-code, digital workflow builder that allows you to represent every step of your manufacturing process.
- NConnect events from your equipment to people with actionable and easy-to-use forms
- NEnables you to continuously improve procedures and production control measures
- NModernises and digitalises your paper-based processes, activity logs and data collection.
Ensure consistent processes and optimal quality control. TilliT provides your operators with a digital platform that helps eliminate human error by providing the information they need, when they need it.
- NIntuitive, easy-to-use interface can be set up in a few hours, ready to train and use
- NTrace quality measurements against upper and lower tolerances
- NDelivers the information operators need, when they need it – right to their fingertips
- NImmediately alerts against out-of-specification products, plus you can build your own escalation process.
TilliT combines an Edge device that can be either connected to SCADA or PLC, or it can be used in combination with a battery-powered wireless counter, so it can be installed in any production line without complication.
- NWith just the counter, TilliT is able to provide availability and performance metrics to a reporting system via a web portal or via api connection.
- NIf connected to a SCADA or PLC, TillliT will also be able to track process variables like temperature and pressure using existing sensors.
- NTilliT Edge is built for TilliT Cloud, which means its configuration is straight forward and requires no coding or engineering.
- NTilliT Edge supports a range of protocols such as OPC-UA, Ethernet/IP, Profinet and Modbus. I can also be paired with protocol converters.
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to use all of these features?
No. You can choose to activate the things that are currently missing from your operation and add value to your business.
What is included in the main licence?
Included with a TilliT licence are workflow, order execution and quality management. If you add a TilliT Edge, you will have access to asset performance.
For the production scheduling capability, you will need an added scheduling licence.
Where do I go from here?
Ready to see how TilliT fits with your business? Feel free to book a demo with us. We’ll take our time to understand your situation and advise you on the next steps.
How much will this all cost?
TilliT is a fraction of the cost compared to alternatives. Schedule a call with our sales team so we can determine your needs and provide you with up-to-date pricing.
TilliT in action! Check out these success stories
TilliT is the chosen quality management platform for leading rubber, wine and food manufacturers. Find out about the benefits they are seeing, thanks to TilliT.
David Mashado, Production Manager, Vinpac
Michael Clayton, CEO, Derby Rubber
John Woodcock - General Manager of Oliveri