TilliT is a modular solution
Manually drag and drop work orders and tasks or use AI automation to rapidly generate schedules. Minimize setup and changeovers while managing inventory shortfalls and reducing wasted time.
Digital work order
Track and manage the full lifecycle of your production process. Start and complete jobs, then monitor order progress including every event and activity necessary to convert raw materials into finished goods.
Communicate quality activities with your team at exactly the right time and guide them through the process. Capture completed checks as they happen, alert operators to upcoming tasks and measure completion conformance.
Capture the knowledge of your most experienced staff. Guide new employees in the best practices for every action with digital SOPs that can incorporate video, documents, and other links.
Use our TilliT Edge to connect to Wireless Counter Sensors or your control systems, leveraging machine onboard data or pre-existing sensors. Setup is easy and doesn’t require engineering or development.
Digital Work Order
TilliT is “Order Aware” at the core, with every aspect of an order understood and carried through the full lifecycle.
- Either manually start and complete orders or connect your SCADA to TilliT to leverage from events raised against any trigger
- Track adherence to scheduled start and end times, and quantity of every order
- Replace your paper-based job spec and attach order-specific tolerances, attributes, SOP’s plus any other documentation required for execution, including guided training.
Ensure consistent processes and optimal quality control. TilliT provides your operators with a digital platform that helps eliminate human error by providing the information they need, when they need it.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface can be set up in a few hours, ready to train and use
- Trace quality measurements against upper and lower tolerances
- Delivers the information operators need, when they need it – right to their fingertips
- Immediately alerts against out-of-specification products, plus you can build your own escalation process.
Make every operator smarter with a knowledge management process that shows the right information at the right time and in the right place for the desired outcome – whether it is for safety, regulatory compliance or efficiency.
- Digitalize your Standard Operating Procedures and Instantiate them during
the execution of a manufacturing process.
- Deliver rich text, images and even video through mobile and web
interfaces and in any language to guide your people on best practices.
- Manage and Maintain your Manufacturing Knowledge Base and integrate
with other knowledge and training systems throughout your organization.
TilliT in action! Check out these success stories
Hear from other companies about their journey towards a smart manufacturing future and the benefits they realized straight away thanks to TilliT.
David Mashado, Production Manager, Vinpac
Michael Clayton, CEO, Derby Rubber
John Woodcock - General Manager of Oliveri