A wine manufacturer's best friend
TilliT is ideally suited to the wine production environment. Managing production, maintenance, and quality tasks from intake to bottle, TilliT’s flexible, digital platform optimizes efficiencies and enables paperless operations.
Team up with TilliT – these established wine & food manufacturers have!
Learn about TilliT’s digital workflow
Step 1: Grape Intake
Step 2: Winemaking
Step 3: Bottling
Step 4: Quality Management
Managing vintage intake is made easy using TilliT. With TilliT’s real-time visibility and control, you’ll know exactly what fruit is coming into your winery, how much is in each bin, what grade, and when it will arrive.
- NSequence and schedule arrival processes using TilliT Production Scheduler
- NDirectly link TilliT to truck arrival processes for enhanced visibility, including external system data from the weighbridge, barcodes or bin registry
- NManage complete arrival execution with detailed tasks and activities for each order, recording allocations for the crusher, fermenter or storage tank and triggering subsequent instructions for each parcel
Winemaking combines art with science and a lot of hard work! TilliT synchronizes people with equipment, ensuring you make beautiful wine while removing operational complexities that lead to downtime and lost profits.
- NSchedule and allocate winemaker requests at the equipment and cellar-hand level directly to operators to improve labor capacity management and work allocation
- NDeliver work orders directly to operators on any device and track the progress of each task in real-time for a whole of operation view
- NRecord any additional information relevant to work order, maintenance process, or quality check in the cellar
- NAnalyze the historical performance of each production process, including X-Flows, transfers, adds, blends, and centrifuge utilization
Wine bottling and packaging has some of the most complex operational processes of any beverage industry. Let TilliT handle these complexities, and with an easy onboarding process for your operators – trust us, they’ll love TilliT too!
- NManage every work order with detail, embedding complex operational knowledge into a guided workflow tool that anyone can follow
- NOptimize production schedules with visibility of dry goods inventory availability, efficient management of changeover times and digital views of every line
- NAccurately model your assets on each line and seamlessly connect to your existing PLC/control systems, or upgrade to TillIT’s IoT hardware in just a few hours to access your data
- NModel OEE and asset performance with detailed real-time and historic view of key production KPI's such as availability, performance, and quality
Model all the quality checks that have been considered too difficult. Any parameter you want – order, material, customer, or anything else – can be stored in TillIT, triggering specific activities based on any attribute.
- NExecute the entire lifecycle of the production process: daily pre-start checks, periodic inspections, supervisor sign-off and ready-to-run notifications
- NCompletely remove paper-based processes in production, maintenance and quality
- NAudit reporting in the push of a button – visualize the who, what, and where of every action, and the recorded result
Sounding all too familiar? TilliT can help.
Small inefficiencies in day-to-day manufacturing operations build up to have significant implications over time.
If one or many of the tasks or processes above are not optimized in your operation, there’s room for improvement! All of these can be managed effectively in TilliT without the need to record anything on paper.
We can automate most manufacturing processes for wineries.
Ready to see more?
TilliT in action! Check out these success stories
Hear from other food companies about their journey towards a smart manufacturing future and the benefits they realized straight away thanks to TilliT.
David Mashado, Production Manager, Vinpac
Michael Clayton, CEO, Derby Rubber
John Woodcock - General Manager of Oliveri
Damien Puyenbroek, General Manager, Lifestyle Bakery
TilliT gives you more for your factory floor. Sign up for a demo today to transform your manufacturing environment.
- NReal-time information
- NQuick and easy integration
Register today for a free 30-minute demo.